The Bots Sots Remount features the most diverse, highest quality set of horses ever assembled in a single sale. It is invaluable to us that our buyer be confident in their purchase and go home with the horse of their dreams. You are encouraged to talk to our consignors and go try these horses. We are here to help in any way we can so don't hesitate to get in touch.
Can't make it to Sheridan? No worries; the Bots Sots Remount will be cast here, live. Make arrangements for phone bids ahead of time to insure you can get the horse of your dreams.
Bots Sots Remount Schedule
June 1, 2017 Noon: Sheridan County Fairgrounds Opens to receive sale horses
June 2, 2017
1:00pm: Bots Sots Sale Preview- Sheridan County Fairgrounds
5:30pm - 8:00pm: Meet and Greet featuring the Craft Brothers - Sheridan Inn
June 3, 2017
10:30 am: Sale Horses Arrive for inspection - Sheridan Inn
Noon-1:00pm: Craft Brothers perform in the sale ring - Sheridan Inn
1:00pm: Bots Sots Remount Sale - Sheridan Inn
3:30pm: Sale Horses arrive back to Sheridan Fairgrounds for checkout
*Vets from Moxey Schreiber Veterinary Hospital will be on hand for Canadian customers and horses should be ready to cross the border on Monday, June 5, 2017.
Montana Horse Express Transport
Terms of Sale
- By registering as a buyer or consignor, or bidding on a horse at the Bots Sots Remount, all parties agree to the following terms of sale.
- Bots Sots Remount & its associates act as agents only and are not responsible for buyer/seller error or misunderstanding. All guarantees are strictly between the buyer and seller, exceptas provided in our soundness guarantee, all horses are sold "as is" without any express or implied warranties. Consignors are required to provide a certificate of soundness with regard to sight, wind and limb, from a certified veterinarian, dated within 30 days of the sale. Horses are sold as sound. Any questions of soundness arising within two weeks of the sale will be decided by Ike Sankey.
- Consignor has the privilege to no sale or pass out his horse.
- No Sales/Pass Outs must be declared as soon as the gavel drops, while the horse is still in the ring. Catalog fee is non-refundable
- Cash, Cashier's Check and Personal Check with Picture Identification accepted as payment.
- Data provided in this catalog is generally correct, but occasionally errors occur due to incorrect data received from others, processing mistakes and other causes. Bots Sots Remount disclaims liability for such errors, but appreciate their being called to our attention. Announcements from the block take precedence over printed material.
- Title passes to buyer at fall of the hammer. All risk of injury to the horse becomes buyer's risk at passing of title. Buyer agrees to release, defend, indemnify and hold owners, managers, and employees harmless from all losses, expenses, and claims related to the possession, care, custody, control or maintenance after the fall of the hammer of any horse on which he or she is the successful bidder, whether resulting in whole or in part from their own negligence, including but not limited to any claims arising out of injuries or damage caused by the horse after the fall of the hammer.
- The horse will be held for buyer until buyer makes settlement as provided. Buyer shall immediately present himself to make settlement if requested by auctioneer, but in any case shall present himself within thirty (30) minutes of conclusion of the sale. Buyer is responsible to check registration and additional paperwork at time of settlement.
- Credit card payments will be assessed at 3.5% convenience fee
- Bots Sots Remount makes no representation or warranty concerning (i) any of the horses to be auctioned at the sale, (ii) the accuracy or completeness of the listings or descriptions of the livestock, (iii) the ability of any seller to convey ownership of the livestock to Buyer, or (iv) a seller’s ability to deliver good and marketable title to any horse purchased at the auction by Buyer. Bots Sots Remount does not take title to, nor does Bots Sots Remount have any responsibility for the transfer of ownership to, any livestock sold at auction and neither guarantees payment nor delivery with the respect to any transaction undertaken at the sale. Buyer hereby releases Bots Sots Remount from any claims, demands or damages arising out of or in any way connected with Buyer’s bid or purchase of livestock at the sale. Buyers agree to look solely to seller for the physical delivery of the livestock purchased by Buyer.